Saturday, December 25, 2010

after a long time..

for a long time even i dont remember how long. i dint post anythng. i knw my no.1 fan was waiting so long for me to post something. well this post is for u my dear..

mayb this will be my new post and my last for this month and 2010. as u knw ill be going to penang tomorow. so i wont bring my lappy. there for there is no chance for being posting blog or fb-ing or what so ever involving the i.t world. so one reminder i leave for u is pls dont do things tht i dont like and will force us into a fight. pls...

first of all i will like to say sorry for keeping you waiting for my new post. u knw lah, for the past few months ive been so buzy and many prblms came up. im sorry.

u knw tht even if i dint write anythng but my heart is always thinking about u. so dont be sad if i dont post anything okayy. for the present time, im kind of bored with all this social networking stuff. so therefore im lazy to post anything or fb la ym la skype la smua nie. i dont jnw wht got in to me. but mayb who knws i would have tht passion i used to have again for all this.

this person tht i am talking about in my post is my love, nuramalina binti kamarudin. yes is you dear. u knw ill always love you and wait for u. so let wht happen after this be a challenge and road to our better future together.

i hope after this we will understnd each other more. i hope u will be there with me giving me support and motivation to study and be like u. i want to be on the dean list too. im hoping for ur guidance and support to help me archieved my dreams.

i guess thts all for now. dont worry. nnt ibu will bring my lappy when she come visits me. then ill post many more post for u to knw wht is going on there and how is everythng okayy.

till we meet again my sayang....

take care, be good and remember all the things i say to you.

bye2 sayang :) 143.

No comments:

Post a Comment